Laura Harris Smith is a certified nutritional counselor and the founding co-pastor of Eastgate Creative Christian Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee with her husband, Chris. Mentoring young writers all over the world in her online creative writing classes (LauraHarrisSmith.com), she is a playwright, poet, actress, media dynamo, was a TV host on the Shop at Home Network and is the author of multiple books.
The project took several months to prepare:
- Live Stream testing in the studio and with the guest
- Preparing questions and topic with the guest
- Scheduling and production planning
- Social media strategy
- Create a production outline, storyboard, and script
- Perform editing and archival techniques